Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are frail, elderly and ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system.
Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients . We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve.
At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health and other employed team members.
Join Landmark to be part of a growing company full of purpose-driven, action-oriented, and compassionate team members working to dramatically transform healthcare for our communities.
Reporting to the Market Executive Director, the Office Manager provides day-to-day operational support in a Landmark Health Market, which have a large cohort of patients and may have multiple health plan partners, and/or multiple lines of business. The Office Manager will be a critical member of the Market Leadership team and should be workplace culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office environment.
• Manage the front desk by assisting employees, vendors, building maintenance, and manage mail and packages (including outbound mailings)
• Daily maintenance of appearance of common areas and meeting spaces, overseeing office supply orders and inventory, kitchen refreshments, as well as equipment and appliances
• Plan and organize regular team events, including virtual events to engage remote employees and enable them to feel part of Landmark’s culture
• Assist with new hire orientation set-up and clerical duties related to employee onboarding and terminations, providing appropriate paperwork, and handling any other related inquiries
• Maintain office policies around business continuity planning; manage security cards and office security systems, as well as visitor logs. Take the lead role when responding to building and facility alarms and emergencies
• Ensure accuracy of monthly interdisciplinary team schedules, mileage audits, and payroll
• Additional operational responsibilities depending on professional skills, experience, and Market need as determined by the Executive Director.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• High school diploma (or GED)
• Some college preferred
• 2 or more years in office management (medical preferred)
• Must have experience with MS Office tools
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Landmark Health will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
We are now part of Optum and the United Health Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
As part of our hiring process, upon accepting an offer, candidates will be required to complete a 9-panel drug test. Due to our partnership with the Medicare Advantage program, our drug testing policies are consistent with Federal law.
Please be aware that Landmark Health does not solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over unsecured channels.
Landmark Health requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.