The Senior Human Resources Compensation Consultant performs advanced level human resources management work. Work involves providing coordination, guidance, and technical support to HR Partners and Leadership on compensation programs; maintaining variable pay and bonus programs; conducting and evaluating HR data and workforce analytics; and providing support with human resources projects. Requiring both analytical and customer-oriented focus to include the analysis of market data for the development and implementation of Landmark’s overall compensation and career framework to ensure the competitiveness and statutory compliance of compensation programs.
This is a remote position.
• Provides guidance on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs
• Prepares and maintains career framework and job descriptions; reviews and evaluates compensation programs to ensure they comply with wage and hour laws, minimum wage, FLSA and other state and federal compensation regulations
• Develops statistical analysis, data modeling reports, and ad hoc reports for Leadership
• Drives the design, build and production of compensation metrics/dashboards and reports in collaboration with HR Business Partners and Operational Leaders
• Completes special projects and studies as assigned which may include the redesign of existing compensation programs, the development of new programs and the completion of ad-hoc analysis that outline specific observations and recommendations
• Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans which are consistent with compensation trends.
• Assists in ensuring the fair and consistent administration of compensation programs. Investigates and recommends solutions to pay related challenges and concerns.
• Develops and administers annual salary program plan, to include analysis of market data, position-to-market, trends for merit budgets, pay differentials, salary increase project plan, communications, and instructions for processing merit raises and bonuses
• Updates compensation benchmark data with new market data annually. Will perform ad hoc market pricing analysis as requested
• Evaluates, develops and implements variable pay and incentive programs in partnership with Leadership
• Reviews (and approves or recommends approval of) a variety of compensation actions, such as promotions, above guideline job offers, off-cycle pay increases, etc.
• Conducts compensation analysis on new positions using compensation resources
• Uses HRIS and Compensation Management Systems to create reports, run queries and conduct research
• Partners with Leadership to develop job descriptions and position profiles for new roles
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 7 years of successful compensation consulting/analyst experience
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other related business field (i.e. human resources, economics, finance)
• CCP is preferred
• Advanced spreadsheet and database skills using Microsoft Excel
• Proficiency with business and communications software (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
• Experience with PayScale or comparable market pricing system
• Experience working with ADP WFN or similar enterprise HR management systems
• Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations regarding compensation programs
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Highly detailed driven with emphasis on accuracy
• Ability to create dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data
• Excellent written and oral communication skills for internal presentations that demonstrate business acumen
We are now part of Optum and the United Health Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
As part of our hiring process, upon accepting an offer, candidates will be required to complete a 9-panel drug test. Due to our partnership with the Medicare Advantage program, our drug testing policies are consistent with Federal law.
Please be aware that Landmark Health does not solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over unsecured channels.
Landmark Health requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.