The Director of Partner Success will be responsible for managing the overall strategic relationship with multiple health plan partners under the supervision of the Vice President of Partner Success. In coordination with the Vice President of Client Operations, the Director of Partner Success serves as a primary contact for investigating, addressing, and escalating issues and inquiries of varied complexity and urgency related to Landmark’s health plan partners across multiple departments. Primary goals of the Director of Partner Success include: extending the partnership with health plans by exploring new strategic opportunities; supporting contract settlement and renewal processes; and ensuring that Landmark a partner of choice.
Opportunity is full time remote, preferred candidates will be West Coast Based
• Triages issues and inquiries related to strategic opportunities, financial settlements, contractual questions, health plan client data exchange, member customer service, claims processing, reporting, quality programs, and other topics
• Provides excellent service and delivers timely responses to internal and external customers
• Organizes Joint Operating and Executive Committee schedule and materials in partnership with regional presidents and market general managers
• Compile and maintain relationship maps, track communications with partners, and generally facilitate account management activities between Landmark and health plan partners
• Provide guidance to internal Landmark team and resolve any questions or concerns with partners related to contractual interpretation in partnership with Landmark legal team
• Responsible to support discussions and provide project management for strategic partnership discussions and financial settlements
• Manage Project Manager for Partner Success teammates to support execution of responsibilities
• Some travel required
• Bachelors Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
• 3 or more years’ experience in partner facing role
• Medical group or health plan experience preferred
• Account or project management experience preferred
• Windows-based computer skills required
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Landmark Health will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
We are now part of Optum and the United Health Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
As part of our hiring process, upon accepting an offer, candidates will be required to complete a 9-panel drug test. Due to our partnership with the Medicare Advantage program, our drug testing policies are consistent with Federal law.
Please be aware that Landmark Health does not solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over unsecured channels.
Landmark Health requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.