Provides support to the Clinical Excellence and Operational Learning team through evaluation of incoming training build requests, designing and developing training courses and curriculum and providing guidance related to available platforms that can be used (LMS/WebEx etc.) for education. Provides exceptional customer service to internal customers at all levels of the organization and helps brand the Landmark experience as a positive, values-based, family culture.
• Engages in a partnership of support with the Learning Management System Administrator by (including but not limited to) managing user log ins, course enrollments, and tracking of coursework.
• Provides recommendations, support and training to key stakeholders seeking to build training.
• Manages multiple projects including timelines to develop content, audio and video recording, testing and troubleshooting course launch in LMS.
• Identifies methods to hold employees and leadership accountable for following new hire onboarding frameworks.
• Implements methods for collecting data and assessing training outcomes for value. Able to culminate this data into SMARTSHEET dashboard.
• Able to effectively facilitate prepared training content to meet new hire needs for onboarding and orientation.
• Able to partner with team to identify and develop training content.
• Create and administer employee surveys; monitor survey results, summarize findings and trends, report any notable findings requiring attention or action needed.
• Proactively builds data rich dashboards within Cornerstone to identify compliance issues with training.
• Partner with content developer (s) and LMA Administrator (s), to create compelling training content using various software programs compatible with Cornerstone.
• Delivers training to staff and hosts train the trainer sessions as appropriate.
• Support team for academy and various off-site events or Academy related training as needed. Participates in team retreats (note, this will require~ 25% travel), at times slightly more travel can be expected.
• Learning Management Systems experience highly desired.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required
• Facilitator experience required.
• Previous experience coordinating training for new hires a plus.
• Five or more years of health care experience with two or more years in healthcare training.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Landmark Health will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
We are now part of Optum and the United Health Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
As part of our hiring process, upon accepting an offer, candidates will be required to complete a 9-panel drug test. Due to our partnership with the Medicare Advantage program, our drug testing policies are consistent with Federal law.
Please be aware that Landmark Health does not solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over unsecured channels.
Landmark Health requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.