We are hiring 2 ASP.NET / WPF Lead Software Developers to support our growing IT organization! Our Lead Software Engineers will be responsible for development, deployment and support on Landmark’s flagship homegrown Electronic Medical Record and scheduling platform called Ubiquity. There are several long term upgrades for Ubiquity to support current product groups and upcoming new business products. This position requires high level of expert technical knowledge in database and application systems. You will work closely with IT business analysts, team members and Landmark's own offshore development team, @ Imagine Technology & Services to develop modules and resolve issues. This is an exciting opportunity to build and use dynamic technology, applications and services. Ideal candidates will have technical expertise in ASP.Net and WPF (or) willingness to learn WPF. If you seek a highly rewarding career, where can do your most inspired work, apply today!
Additional States Include: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin
• Debug and Troubleshoot business-critical application issues and problems with the required sense of urgency, identify root cause, document corrective actions, escalate as needed, and recommend future preventive actions.
• Implement and configure applications (either internally developed or 3rd party) to meet the needs of the business.
• Develop and deploy software components in legacy and future products, covering functional and non-functional aspects like security and performance.
• Participate in knowledge transfer process for new applications being introduced into production and also help test the new functionalities in QA.
• Ensure support coverage during agreed upon service hours, up to and including off-hours and on-call responsibilities.
• Be attentive to end user needs, provide end-user support, provide appropriate follow-up and communicate status updates.
• Follow the established processes and procedures for application change control.
• Perform root cause analysis for issues and provide effective and timely resolution.
• Provide ad hoc reports to support the business needs from application database.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• 6+ Years of development experience in technologies such as ASP.Net. C#, MVC, WCF, WPF, Web API.
• Experience in MongoDB is preferred, but not mandatory.
• Strong SQL Query writing skills.
• Experience in health care industry is advantageous.
• Ability to work under pressure to resolve critical production issues.
• High energy; demonstrates an ability to function in a creative, entrepreneurial environment and think outside the box.
• Good problem solving and debugging skills. Good communication skills.