Landmark Health is hiring a new Vice President, Product Management to join our Executive Operating Team.
Reporting to the CIO, the Vice President, Product Management requires a business-focused Product Management Executive Leader to institute the product management function within Landmark across the IT portfolio. This role has a wide range of responsibility for our entire product portfolio from conceptual development to execution, working with leaders across the executive, operational and clinical parts of the business. This individual is focused on building product platforms that support innovative care delivery models, while having a strategic mindset to drive a forward-looking product road-map.
This position will balance the requirements, expectations, needs and interests of multiple stakeholders and are effective in a variety of communication settings, including one on one, small and large groups among diverse styles and position levels, all while developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Serve as the product and market subject matter expert to provide strategic direction, clarification, and prioritization to the Product Director and analysts during the development process
• Drive the overall vision, business plan, product strategy and roadmap across an innovative portfolio of new applications, healthcare industry trends in patient strategy and operations
• Proactively analyze current and prospective client and market drivers to oversee the development of the product roadmap and align needed resources to prioritize those business requirements
• Identify and manage dependencies across multiple teams and in varied geographic locations
• Drive lean agile practices; implement and manage a governance model for enhancing alignment, coordination, and delivery across product activities; champion flexibility and speed
• Promote a highly collaborative, customer-centric, data-driven culture that challenges norms with a bias to action
• Aligns IT roadmap to match the needs of the product and business drivers to ensure stakeholders are working on the most important drivers
• Promotes the dissemination of information related to product features and enhancements to stakeholders throughout the organization including Clinical, Operations, Finance, Business Development/Marketing, Technology, Implementation and Customer Support Departments.
•Oversees Product Development staff including Product Managers, Subject Matter Experts and Business Analysts who perform the following:
o Create strong relationships with key stakeholders and drive transparent communication
o Lead and scale a team of talented product management professionals including career development and exceptional coaching
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA strongly preferred
• 10+ years’ experience with increasing responsibilities, working within the hospital/health care market and in product management
• Experience in/exposure to healthcare analytics and business intelligence technology platforms
• Experience with Agile software development preferred
• Must be passionate about the success of company products and have a customer-first mindset
• Ensure the product roadmap aligns with the company's mission and vision
• Champions compliance and addresses gaps proactively to ensure risk mitigation
• An active thought leader and partner company’s proprietary technology solutions roadmaps
• Experience using and drive process and product improvements
• Lead and participate in leadership meetings and strategic planning sessions
• Work with team members to develop performance evaluations, goals and bonus criteria
• Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and listening skills to initiate professional and effective communication with internal and external customers
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to see big picture as well as the details that need to occur; global knowledge of health care industry
• Willingness to learn about company’s business model to best determine product fit and enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration with multiple stakeholders
• Excellent problem-solving skills, strong work ethic, organized and self-motivated to succeed in a high- growth organization
• Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of staff and clients