Landmark is a healthcare company, with operations across the United States, working to bring medical care to the most complex and chronic populations through house calls. If you seek a highly rewarding career, where you can do your most inspired work, we encourage you to join our growing IT organization as our Lead Healthcare ETL Data Engineer. In this role, you will lead the development of Landmark’s data warehouse system. Lead the ETL design, architecture, create and manage physical data structures designed for flexibility, scalability and resiliency to support future business needs. Mentor and train new team members on design and development on our ETL Process. Make recommendations to improve our model. If you have a passion for Big Data Technologies (Hadoop) and learning new technologies - then we want to hear from you!
Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Opportunity is located in Huntington Beach, CA (our Corporate Headquarters)
• Lead and participate in the design and development of ETL and ELT processes for data integration using Microsoft and Big Data technologies.
• Importing and exporting large amounts of data in formats like CSV, XML, TXT, EDI X12
• Review functional requirements and designs.
• Ensure that designs are architecturally compliant, correspond to the best data warehouse practices and represent the best solution for the business need.
• Design, create and manage physical data structures designed for flexibility, scalability and resiliency to support future business needs.
• Mentor and train new team members on design and development.
• Provide technical leadership in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures including Job Schedules, SLA Measurements, Performance Tuning, Production Support schedules and integration with IT operations.
• Ability to be able to switch between technologies
• Ability and interest to learn new technologies in a short period of time.
• Experience with X12 EDI formats (837,835,834,277,999)
• Provide operational support for production issues as required.
• Working with product owners and other team members as required
• Support Adhoc requests as required
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
• SQL , SSIS, SSRS development experience