The Data Developer will assist in the design and development of data feeds, interfaces, data warehouses and enterprise reporting. The Data Developer must demonstrate strong working knowledge of extract, transform, and load (ETL) development using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) and ability to interact with non-technical business customers to determine requirements and apply business rules to the data. Experience and familiarity with various types of healthcare-related data—membership, claims, laboratory, pharmacy, authorizations, etc. This individual will work closely with internal departments and health plan counterparts during implementation and ongoing operations.
In addition to the above, the Data Developer will design, implement, and document data architecture and data modeling solutions, which include the use of relational, dimensional, and NoSQL databases. These solutions support enterprise information management, business intelligence, data science, and other business interests. Hands-on relational, dimensional, and/or analytic experience (using RDBMS, dimensional, NoSQL data platform technologies, and ETL and data ingestion protocols) is a plus! Our ideal candidate will have:
Please note VISA SPONSORSHIP is not offered for this position
• 4+ years of experience in developing customer BI products or configuring existing ones.
• Solid understanding of all the underlying infrastructure is also required: This includes the understanding of data integration tools, ETL/ELT processes, data formatting, and warehouse architecture.
• Tableau, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience.
• Expert knowledge in SQL queries and stored procedure writing.
• Strong analytical, data-processing and problem-solving skills.
• Background in data warehouse design.