Landmark Health is hiring a Compliance System Administrator at our corporate headquarters in Huntington Beach!
Our Compliance System Administrator is responsible for management of the compliance software system - Onspring. This would include programming and development of tools within the system, reporting development, management of projects for programming, updating system software and integration with existing legacy systems within Landmark. The CSA will work with project owners on the development of training and implementation and will conduct training as required. This position will also work closely with IT to develop modules for use within the software and connectivity with software outside of the system. The CSA will develop reports as standard and ad hoc reporting and will conduct analytical tasks working with the project owners.
• Programming tools and applications within the system
o Project management of application requests, application design, program/build/test applications, implementation and training of applications and updates to systems
o Maximize potential of the software system(s) through collaboration with IT and integration with legacy systems
o Work closely with project owners on needs assessments to identify opportunities to use systems to create efficiencies
• Managing the support for the Compliance software system
o Maintain the process of updating database files
• Reporting Functions
o Work with project owners for design and development of reporting needs
o Generate standard, scheduled and automated reports
o Assist project owners with analysis needs and how to build into reporting
• Assist in analysis of data
• Make recommendations to the team for improvements to systems and applications
• Convert data into Excel files to design reports that Compliance Software is not able to generate independently
• Consult with Leadership on design, data capture and analysis for studies and audits
• Consults with the Leadership to collaborate on subjective assessments to ensure consistency of feedback related software functions
• Work with leadership and project owners to automate basic processes and functions to streamline operations and relieve administrative resource burdens
• Collaborate with business owners and other team members to evaluate and recommend software, services, and architecture for new solutions
• Generate reports /findings of reviews: in a clear, concise manner that is understandable and actionable
• Participate in and conduct training and performance improvement related projects to support staff development as well as assist with the training of new employees
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Associates Degree in Information Technology
• 2 or more years of applications programming or software administration
• Healthcare and/or Healthcare Compliance experience or knowledge a plus
• Experience with data analysis and study design a plus
• 1-2 years C programming experience and knowledge of Microsoft systems and cloud environments
• Excel expert
• Experience in cloud environment
• Project management experience
• Excellent communication skills; quick learner; strong attention to detail and excellent customer service skills required.