The HSM reports directly to the General Manager. In addition, the HSM has a dotted reporting line to the Clinical Operations team, which is a shared function across all Landmark markets.
- Oversees the office-based telephonic care management team, which is comprised of RN Nurse Care Managers and allied clinical staff.
- Directs the care management team who are responsible for core clinical processes, such as effective care planning, transitions of care management, quality, and care collaboration with health plans and community providers.
- Oversees administrative staff, with responsibilities for scheduling, on-call schedule management, medical records management, and tactical care coordination.
- Leads quality initiatives for the market, and represents the market on the company’s Quality Management Committee.
- Interfaces with health plan leadership by reporting on key clinical initiatives and outcomes, and through clinical case reviews.