Do you want to make a difference in Healthcare?
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to our patients, many of whom can get lost navigating the overwhelming healthcare system.
Our program is primarily offered to eligible patients at no cost, as an addition to their existing healthcare plan. The priority of our clinical teams is to spend quality time with our patients, giving them the respect, compassion and care they deserve.
Our business model is finding success throughout the country and now we are the nation’s largest risk-based in-home medical group; currently in seven markets across the country. We have one of the highest patient satisfaction rates in the Healthcare industry.
WE ARE GROWING!
The Temporary Outreach Representative will be responsible for enrolling patients into the Landmark Health program via outbound telephonic calls. The Temporary Outreach Representative will call Health Plan members and inform and enroll them for their no cost Landmark benefit. This role will support the Local Outreach Team and will report directly to the Local Outreach Supervisor. This role is responsible for regular reporting on production and progress and may include performance incentives.
• Enroll health plan members into the Landmark Health program through telephonic outreach.
• Maintain and ensure the confidentiality of all Protected Health Information
• Document and track patient outreach activity.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Excellent oral communication skills.
• 2+ years inside sales or tele-marketing experience a plus.
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
• Desire to be a part of an organization transforming healthcare
COME JOIN OUR TEAM! www.landmarkhealth.org
Working at Landmark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRtuKmsRbDA